Labels

baking (1) beach (1) bloggers (3) cakes (9) candies (1) cupcakes (9) dogs (1) FAIL (2) fall (2) fashion (2) hiking (2) holidays (5) home decor (6) Michigan (1) outdoors (5) photography (5) plants (1) travel (2) wedding (3) wine (1)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shey's Wedding

I first discovered these beautiful photos on the bride's Knot bio: knottie MrsMarin. They have been emblazoned upon my brain ever since, and now I am ((((this)))) close to having a chance to stay at the amazing Rockhouse Hotel. Thank you, Shey, for the images.


(PS ~ Let me know if this bothers you and I'll take them down stat!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! Thank you so much for your sweet comments and recommendation! I am bummed too about my bio - I had all the photos on shutterfly and apparently this has happened to other older bios that used shutterfly too...not sure what happened and it would take me so long to fix! I just havnt had the time to go back and do it all again. But if you go to my photographer's website:
    www.lindawallacephotography.com
    and click on portfolio, and then #2 - you should see about 60 or so gorgeous photos from the RH from our wedding. Hope that helps!!!

    ReplyDelete