Labels

baking (1) beach (1) bloggers (3) cakes (9) candies (1) cupcakes (9) dogs (1) FAIL (2) fall (2) fashion (2) hiking (2) holidays (5) home decor (6) Michigan (1) outdoors (5) photography (5) plants (1) travel (2) wedding (3) wine (1)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Feathery Finds

I have been infatuated with feathers lately. In fashion, decor, wedding details, etc. And a few weeks ago I happy-accidentally stumbled upon the fabulous creations of Emplume. http://www.emplume.com/. Here are some of their things. Best part is, they're in Michigan!
I can envision a dramatic NYE tablescape centered around this idea.... I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for introducing this site. I have clients so into feathers and I'm incorporating them into my hats and headpieces. Eplume is an awesome site--thanks again

    ReplyDelete