Labels

baking (1) beach (1) bloggers (3) cakes (9) candies (1) cupcakes (9) dogs (1) FAIL (2) fall (2) fashion (2) hiking (2) holidays (5) home decor (6) Michigan (1) outdoors (5) photography (5) plants (1) travel (2) wedding (3) wine (1)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Black Tie Optional

Despite the goofy grin on my face, I thought the outfit was successful for the Studio 23 Black & White Affair. Especially love the clutch I found at Charlotte Russe for $18! I wish you could see the boots - Ann Klein on huge sale at the outlet.
(The Gallery event was the opening of the exhibition of Harry Ahn's portraits. Amazing! I highly recommend seeing him if you get a chance. I have yet to find out if I bought anything at the silent auction and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the two orange & ivory horse paintings which will inspire an entirely new office decor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment